What is Frase?
Frase.io (or Frase) is a content marketing tool that generates content briefs for your keywords using artificial intelligence and natural language processing (NLP).
- Generate Topic Ideas
You can use Frase to generate topic ideas for your blog. There are several approaches to this.
- Question Ideas
Firstly, under the “Question Ideas” tab, you can search for a broad keyword term, and Frase will show you a long list of commonly asked questions related to that chosen keyword.
Frase.io Group Buy Uses
- Question-focused search queries are an SEO goldmine.
- Frase helps you identify the questions your website visitors want answered with the Google Search Console.
- With this integration, you can visualize all the questions that your visitors are asking on Google that bring them to your website.
- Frase automatically clusters these questions into groups. With paired data like ranking, impressions, and clicks, this allows you to easily identify topics with high traffic potential.
The 8 most popular Frase alternatives you should consider are:
- Content Harmony.
- Surfer SEO.
- Semrush Writing Assistant.
- Page Optimizer Pro.
Surfer SEO vs Frase -Which One Is Better
You’re probably looking for a platform that can streamline your SEO content creation process–from content brief, to writing, to optimization. Both Frase and SurferSEO can provide you with those features and workflows.
Here are a few common reasons why our customers chose Frase over Surfer:
Lower Cost and the Power of Unlimited
Frase is much more cost-effective. This matters both to self-employed practitioners on a tight budget and larger teams needing to scale.
Frase’s Basic plan offers 30 document credits for $45/mo. You have to pay Surfer $119/mo to get that tier. That’s more than twice the price.
|Cost per Document||$1.5||$3.9|
Frase’s Team plan offers unlimited document credits for $115/mo. Surfer doesn’t offer an unlimited plan, but you can pay $239/mo for 70 credits.
|Cost per Document||Infinitely scalable||$3.4|
Fully Featured AI Writer
AI is now good enough to truly add value to the writer by expanding content, rewriting paragraphs, summarizing information, and more.
With the AI Writer, you can:
A. Generate New Content
– Generate full drafts out of an outline
– Use templates to generate content in any format (blog intro, product descriptions, etc)
B. Rewrite Existing Content
– Rewrite your content or your competitors’ content
C. Expand on Existing Content
– Use the AI Writer to continue your train of thought or write your next paragraph for you
Surfer does not provide an AI Writer as part of their offering. You can use Surfer inside Jarvis (a separate AI writer tool), but that will cost you double the price as you have to pay for 2 different tools.
On the other hand, Frase provides an AI Writer natively as part of the core offering. Because Frase uses in-house AI technology, we can provide this feature at a much lower cost than competition.
More Expansive Research
While Frase has evolved to become a popular SEO-focused tool, it was originally conceived as a more general research tool. For this reason, the Frase editor is packed with research-oriented features, such as:
- Access full text from the SERP, also broken down by sections
- Automatically cluster topics, and expand into related topics
- Research questions from Quora, Reddit, and People Also Ask
- Research topics from Wikipedia via concept map visualization
- Research news and related sources
- And more
Most of our competitors, including Surfer, are not that heavy into research features. Oftentimes, it is not enough to simply recommend topics for SEO – you actually need to dig deeper into what those topics mean, and how they are used. Frase looks beyond SEO-driven recommendations, and provides a wider research toolset.
But it’s not just about features
Let’s be honest: product comparison pages like this are usually biased. When bloggers create them, they just favor the option with the best affiliate commissions. When vendors create them, their tool undoubtedly wins. Yet, people will still ask us: how’s Frase better than SurferSEO?
We believe customers not just buy features, but also buy brands they can trust and invest in long-term. So instead of trying of going too hard comparing both tools side-by-side, here are a few reasons as of why we believe you will love working with us:
Frase Group buy Limits
- 5 Documents per day
- Unlimited AI Content Generate
- Unlimited Topics Research
- Top score, Top results, Questions